Online Counsellors available to help you.
We train highly empathetic and trauma trained counsellors in a new addiction / mental health program (Passionate Life Program). This program has been shown to cause rapid recovery or reduction of substance use and/or greatly improved mental health/relationships. You can connect to a counsellor now via Phone or Telehealth services.
The Passionate Life Program includes many evidence based therapies such as: CBT, Solutions Focused, Behaviour Therapy, Grief Therapy, Gestalt, Relationship & Parenting Strategies, as well as tools for Depression, Anxiety and Addiction.
12 Session Program
The Passionate Life Program is a 6 – 12 step (individual) program starting with full assessment of client’s core issues using tools designed to minimize client distress. Then innovative tools for anxiety, depression, PTSD, grief, self-esteem building, relationships, motivation, parenting, and rapid thought transformation (including subconscious thought pattern identification/change tool) are utilized.
All our one-on-one counselling sessions are confidential and the information is protected. We only hire counsellors who are part of a reputable body, such as the ACA.
For Employment Agencies
PLP Solutions has a specially formatted website catering for clients in Job Agencies.
PLP Solutions has many agreements with Agencies across Australia.
Our program helps clients get back into the workforce quickly.
All our counsellors are members of The ACA
If you suffer from any of the below, allow us to help you.
- You have repetitive, negative thoughts
- You often think the worst case scenarios will happen (catastrophize)
- You avoid people or places out of fear (social phobia or agoraphobia)
- You feel oppressed, trapped, or powerless in your life
- You can’t find solutions to your problems
- Your relationship is often a struggle
- You feel like you don’t ‘fit in’
- You have lost hope and may have suicidal thoughts
- You are often frustrated and feel like screaming
- Your past traumas haunt you daily
- You have indecision or procrastination
- You overuse alcohol, drugs, porn, or games, to escape life
- You are constantly fighting with others
- You feel stressed or fearful frequently
- You need better parenting strategies for your teenager
- You no longer like yourself
- You are suffering grief from losing someone or something you loved
- You feel guilty and ashamed a lot
- Your anger is becoming an issue
- You often feel ‘triggered’, and unsafe, causing panic
- You have depression, anxiety, or PTSD
- You feel as though life is a constant challenge; you are overwhelmed
Get Online Counselling Right Now
If you choose to see one of our Relationship Counsellors, she will show you (very simply) how to: Improve Communication, Resolve Conflict, Fall back, or stay, in love, Avoid or Recover from an Affair, Maintain Your Independence, Stop being Controlled (if you are), Change the relationship in 1 day, Reduce Resentment, Improve The Passion, Plan Cheap Date Nights, Parent more effectively, Avoid constant criticism, Avoid Emotional or Physical Abuse, and much more…
INSIGHTS AND NEWS
Our Latest News